bullet.gif Total Members: 38
bullet.gif Newest Member: Rhaps
View Thread
blank.gif
Discussion Forum » Wildstar » General Chat » Dungeon Thursday
 Print Thread
Dungeon Thursday
Steeltusk
So I just hit level 20 and have access to 2 dungeons "Ruins of Kel Voreth" and "Storm Talon's Lair" I'm about Thursday evening from around 7ish and would love to have a pop at one of these, anyone fancy coming along... ain't no fun like a DC dungeon or something like that, so get on the party bus and lets go have some super happy fun!

Steeltusk
Finally getting to post again, had a cracking evening with Pat, Fiddy, Indi and Freti. We took on Ruins of Kel Voreth and downed one boss moved onto the second optional boss and had to end in there, I learnt a few things.

1) The Wildstar dungeons have a lovely skill level required.
2) I'm still shit at tanking, doesn't matter which game I'm playing.
3) Pat can heal!!!!
4) Indi can also throw green numbers, I have evidence!

Will be about Thursday night for some more dungeon fun if anyone else is up for it, I recommend giving these wonderful dungeons a go!

Steeltusk
Due to having to work a night I can't make this Thursday, sorry chaps. Will try for Monday next week though if anyone is about.

Fidster
ghey Pfft
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt... Me!"

Steeltusk
I'm good for Monday, so if you guys are about Monday.... Bring the lube!

Steeltusk
Okay works been a shit for a couple of weeks but I'm looking good to be around Monday evening. How about a dungeon run anyone? I've got a bit of a quest log of dungeon stuff to do and need to get cracking on it! Who's with me?

Say Monday night (that's the 11th) from about 20:00 onwards??

patman
I'm in bud.

Steeltusk
Sweet that's two of us!

Indio
Will try to get on for that.

Steeltusk
Thats the stuff!

Then there were 3, come on now 2 more slots to go!

Steeltusk
So Dungeon Thursday a blinding success, 1 down.... quite a few to go if work stop making me work so I can level!

I will be available and trying to sort out another Dungeon Thursday on Monday 18th, lets see some more DC enthusiasm out there... the weather is shit, stay in and play video games with Stell, I'll keep you warm Shock

patman
Frown

Indio
up for that

Fidster
pick me!
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt... Me!"

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
1,577,928 unique visits